Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

Leaving Home





Going away, doing new things, travelling or having adventures means so much when I feel so supported by home, friends, family, workmates, wildlife, the land and sea. Here are some photos of those who contribute to my sense of belonging and help me to forge into unknown territories.

Walking out the door maybe my reptile friend has come to say goodbye, I wonder if he is the same tiny one rescued from being eaten by birds in the bush, and given to me to caretake. He only lasted a few hours in the house I made him from a cardboard box with cut-out windows and doors and plastic lids with water and mealy worms to eat. He found his freedom and I wonder if he has come back to show me how grown up he has become and wish me well in strange lands like he must have encountered when he came to my place.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?